Make a difference in your community by donating to the True Sport Foundation.
As a donor to the True Sport Foundation, you can make a difference! Money raised helps the True Sport Foundation develop and deliver programs to ensure community sport delivers benefits to your children. This is accomplished through a variety of programs such as the True Sport Community Fund, BodySense, Sports Day in Canada and educational tools targeting youth.
The True Sport Foundation is a charitable organization, and will issue a tax receipt for donations in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency guidelines.
Make a donation online
- Click one of the links below which will take you to a PayPal secure payment site.
- You may choose to pay with your credit card by selecting [Don't have a paypal account?] and entering your credit card details.
- You do not have to create a PayPal account, and there are no extra fees associated with this payment method.
Make a donation by mail
- Send a cheque or money order to:
True Sport Foundation
955 Green Valley Cres. Suite 350
- Cheques and money orders should be made payable to the True Sport Foundation.
- Indicate clearly the specific initiative you wish to support through the True Sport Foundation.
Donate to the True Sport Foundation general fund
Donate to a specific initiative through the True Sport Foundation:
- Lyle Makosky Values and Ethics in Sport Fund sport scholarships
- Ontario Blind Sports Association
- RunVAN (the Vancouver International Marathon Society)
- Ottawa Rowing Club Initiative
- Notre Dame Rowing Club
- Girls Addicted to Basketball
- Eleanor MacQuarrie Memorial Fund (Gloucester-Cumberland Ringette Association)
- ParaSport Ontario
- Ontario Adventure Rowing Association (OAR)
For more information, please contact:
Karri Dawson, Executive Director
Telephone: +1-613-526-6043 extension 3213